Border Crossing

Niagara Falls Border-Crossing Information (Canada to United States)

A valid passport, enhanced driver’s license or trusted traveler program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST) is required to cross the border from Canada into the United States.

Canadian citizen children under the age of 16 need only present a birth certificate or other proof of citizenship.

Citizens from some countries may need a Visa.

Official Niagara Falls border-crossing links.

  • US Customs & Border Protection logo

    U.S. Customs and Border Protection

    The official website for U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

    VisitGo to page
  • Border Wait Times Logo

    U.S.-Canada Border Wait Times

    View the current border-crossing wait times.

    VisitGo to page