All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued.
2. This ticket grants a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one-time redemption for access to the Maid of the Mist boat tour.
3. Prices, hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice, and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
4. These tickets may not be used with other promotional offers unless specifically designated.
5. These tickets are non-refundable, cannot be sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. This ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of Maid of the Mist Corporation.
6. Management reserves the right to revoke tickets at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies and rules and regulations of the Maid of the Mist Corporation. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
7. The holder of these tickets agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of the Maid of the Mist boat tour.
8. Tickets must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception, or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
9. Photographs or videos taken at Maid of the Mist may not be used for commercial purposes. Maid of the Mist Corporation reserves the right to take photographs/videos of guests while on the premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. The Maid of the Mist management reserves the right to remove those visitors breaking any law or regulation from the premises without compensation.
10. Release – The ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases Maid of the Mist Corporation and their management, partners, agents or employees from, any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring before, during or after visiting Maid of the Mist Corporation premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.